9:00am - 11:30am PDT
Intellectual Property laws are important for virtually ALL businesses, not just tech and life sciences! The main objective is to help you obtain a fair return on your investment by protecting your ideas, services and products.
The workshop addresses these topics:
- What is an Intellectual Property?
- What are trade secrets, patents, trademarks and copyrights?
- What does it cost to register?
- What are the methods for valuing intellectual property?
- What does it cost to market?
- What is the profit potential?
One size does not fit all - Customize protection to your business!
Mark Wisnosky provides intellectual property management services to assist clients in executing
a business plan. Mark’s experience working 20 years with Hewlett-Packard
includes intellectual property strategy for the Inkjet Products Group. He is a
patent attorney with more than 25 years of business and R&D experience, and
is licensed to practice in California.