8825 Aero Drive, Suite 102
San Diego, CA, 92123
ATTENTION BUSINESS BUYERS OR BUSINESS SELLERS! This workshop is essential if you are thinking about buying or selling an existing business. In this workshop presented by business buy-sell transaction professionals you will:
- Learn about the marketplace for the business buy-sell transaction - and how to find and access the “Hidden Market”
- Hear about the process and people involved in buying or selling a business and learn how to effectively deal with business brokers and other advisors
- Gain a practical, working knowledge of basic principles of business valuation and pricing
- Learn about the financing issues that can make or break the deal and about the critical role of “negotiation” in making and concluding a deal
This workshop will be held in-person and on Zoom. Registration deadline is midnight the day before all events.
Jeffrey Weiner, ESQ. | Business Broker / Business Investment Consultant
Specializing in the Business Brokerage and Investment Market in San Diego and Southern California, since 1985, with pertinent knowledge and expertise in the following areas:
- Listing and appraising businesses; procuring, interviewing and qualifying Buyers; preparing and effectively presenting Offers and Counter Offers; instructing the opening of Escrows and compliance with Escrow requirements; successfully closing Escrows; Consulting in all aspects of Business Opportunities (manufacturing, distributorships, service, retail, etc.)
- Locating specific Business and Investment Opportunities to fulfill the needs of Buyer and Investors (active or inactive) in suitable Businesses and/or Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Professional Business Evaluations/Appraisals.
- Referral Repertoire of qualified, experienced Accounting and Legal Professionals.
George M. Arapage | California Real Estate Broker
Areas of Specialty:
- Selling Business Opportunities as in Intermediary and Facilitator primarily representing Sellers
- Business valuation for the purpose of purchasing and selling
- General evaluations or appraisals to determine market values
- General business arbitration, mediation, or litigation