8825 Aero Drive, Suite 102
San Diego, CA, 92123
A MUST for anyone thinking about starting a Non-Profit Corporation
This workshop will give you an understanding of how to start and organize a non-profit corporation, and the responsibilities for operating it.
What you need to know before starting a non-profit:
- Steps to take to begin a non-profit
- Legal filings to achieve a tax-exempt status
- How non-profits generate money
- Management structure and supervision of a non-profit
- Alternative to non-profit - fiscal sponsor
- Keys to success for a non-profit corporation
This workshop will be held in-person and on Zoom. Registration deadline is midnight the day before all events.
Bill Pope and Harry Duffield