8825 Aero Drive, Suite 102
San Diego, CA, 92123
In this internet marketing program, you will learn how to create a pay-per-click (PPC) search engine marketing program to drive your business.
This information-packed session will answer the following questions:
- PPC vs search engine optimization - what’s the difference and what’s best for me??
- Does it make sense for me to do both?
- What are my PPC campaign setup options? Which should I worry about most?
- What are the most common PPC pitfalls and how can I avoid them?
- How does PPC search engine marketing compare to other marketing options from a cost per lead perspective?
Here are just some of the topics we will discuss:
- Google Ads account setup
- Developing your keyword basket
- Writing great PPC ads
- Creating landing pages
- Bidding for maximum results
- PPC on a shoestring budget
- The five keys to successful PPC programs
- PPC pitfalls and how to avoid them
This workshop will be held IN-PERSON AND ON ZOOM. Registration deadline is midnight the day before all events.
Nev Grove is a co-founder of 1-for-All Marketing, a 20+ year old marketing consultancy. He has over 40 years of marketing and product management experience, primarily in high-tech. He has successfully launched numerous hardware, software, and service offerings during his career and has held senior technical, product management, and marketing positions with some of the industry’s leading companies, including IBM, Symantec, and Memorex Telex. Nev is a past president of CEMA, the Computer & Electronics Marketing Association (now the High-Tech Marketing Alliance) and a member of the iMarketers Board.