Please join us for the first ever meeting of the SCORE Marketing Circle. This is a new, no-cost offering from SCORE Mentors designed to support our clients marketing efforts in a group format. The Marketing Circle meeting is structured to help clients in three ways:
- increase marketing knowledge through brief "Topic of the Day" presentation/discussion
- get timely answers to marketing questions - from mentor hosts and/or other participants
- encouragement and support to build a consistent marketing program - from mentor hosts and/or other participants
Building a community within our SCORE Chapter gives participants an additional avenue for gathering practical marketing knowledge in a friendly, open forum.
- Marketing Minutes: Topic of the Day (may be presentation or panel)
- #1 Importance of Routine Communication with Customers
- Group Check-In
- Who has tried something new lately?
- Plans for end of year?
- What do you need help with or advice about?
- Facilitated Group Discussion
- Making Connections
- support for plans and ideas
- accountability partners
This workshop will be held ON ZOOM only. Registration deadline is midnight the day before all events.
Circle Leaders: Suzanne Corbo and Yannick Claereboudt, SCORE Mentors