8825 Aero Drive, Suite 102
San Diego, CA, 92123
Stories for Success: Using Storytelling and Marketing Communications Fundamentals to Grow Your Business.
One of the biggest challenges companies face today, is building a successful integrated marketing communications (marcom) strategy that drives results. Standard marcom plans usually focus on the features of products, services, or technology, not the impact or value delivered to a customer. As a result, customers don’t engage, and sales fall short.
This interactive workshop helps teach business owners how to use storytelling and marcom fundamentals to market their business more effectively; especially after a business has launched and marketing and selling services is now a priority. During this workshop you will learn:
- the differences between a company story, impact stories, and how and when to use both.
- research data that illustrates why a content marketing strategy focused on storytelling is more effective to communicate business value.
- how to identify gaps in your plan(s) around marketing communications fundamentals, impact stories and audience specific calls to action used to drive sales.
- how to create a story framework to build your business.
- a new way to think about stories which can transform your marketing activities.
Focusing on positive impact, solving customer problems, and addressing customer pain points as part of a marketing communications strategy is proven more effective an engaging. Stories are that bridge to influence buying behavior and drive sales engagement.
Walk away with new knowledge and tools you can use today to grow your business!
This workshop will be held in-person and on Zoom. Registration deadline is midnight the day before all events.
Presenter: Kathy Sebuck
Kathy is a strategic thinker, entrepreneurial leader, athlete, and author with 25 years of IT sales and marketing leadership expertise working for tech startups and Fortune 500 enterprise software companies in the public and private sector including Sun Microsystems, Verisign, Citrix, Microsoft, and SAP. She provides strategic marketing consulting services, mentors for entrepreneurial incubator programs, and teaches marcom strategy and storytelling workshops to educate and drive business growth. Kathy holds a MS in Management, a BS in Public Relations, and a Digital Marketing Professional certification from the Digital Marketing Institute in Dublin, Ireland.