8825 Aero Drive, Suite 102
San Diego, CA, 92123
How to Determine When to Hire - Ask yourself: Is it time?
Is it cost effective to hire? Are your employees overwhelmed? Are you turning down work? Is customer service slipping? Do you need a skill you don't have?
- Hiring Options and Alternatives to Direct Hire Employees
- Staffing Agencies, Outsourcing, Freelancers/Independent Contractors
- The Cost of Hiring
- Direct Hire Costs, Time and Pay, Minimum Wage, Paid Benefit Requirements
- Know Your Legal Obligations
- Discrimination, Health and Safety, Required leaves and the Law
- Learn about SCORE's Small Business Resources
This workshop will be held IN-PERSON AND ON ZOOM. Registration deadline is midnight the day before all events.
Dawn Myers has over 25 years of human resources expertise in the hotel and non-profit industries. Her genuine character and openness about her mental health struggles, accomplishments, and failures have made her a thoughtful leader and in-demand consultant. Her commitment to help individuals and businesses thrive has led her to become a public speaker and adjunct instructor in the HR Certificate Program at the San Diego State University Global Campus. She also serves as an expert witness for local employment attorneys.