Compiled and maintained by SCORE mentor, and serial entrepreneur, Sanjit Singh
Basic Startup 101
How to do Market/customer Research
- The Best Ways to Do Market Research for Your Business Plan
- How to Do Market Research: A 6-Step Guide
- How to Do Market Research for Small Business: 8 Affordable Market Research Techniques
Problem Statement for Each Persona
[Person / Job Title] wants to [achievewhat?] and needs to feel [emotion/ state of being] but they can’t achieve this due to [topbarrier achieving said job,] which happens when [timing]because [rootcause of problem].
- When Is The Right Time To Approach a VC?
- How to find the right investor via Signal, a funding CRM
- A Guide to Seed Fundraising
- Yes, You Need to Fundraise 52 Weeks a Year. The 1-and-30 Rule.
- Don’t pitch your product
- Focus on the story
- Perfect deck slides and order
- Stand Out For Success: 11 Details Entrepreneurs Need To Cover In Their Funding Pitch
- How to pitch investors from Dan Martell, video
- Vendor resource: Content Launch
- There is no magic bullet to figure this out but here’s an interesting new tool that may help
- Nail It Then Scale It