How I can help you
I have forty years of experience in the diesel engine industry with responsibility and comfort in marketing, sales, service, management and distribution. Beyond the normal business startup needs of a business, I can help you manage the business operation from hiring to profitability. I started as a clerk and ultimately managed high growth operations for multiple companies. While working at a career I earned an BA Management at St. Mary’s College of California, at the age of forty, and an MBA from Pepperdine at fifty. In addition to volunteering with SCORE, I was a Crew Leader for Habitat for Humanity in Georgia and a Tax Aide for AARP in California.
I'm ready to help you exceed your expectations.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
MBA, Pepperdine University, 1996
BA Management, Saint MaryCollege of California, 1989